Ulster Chamber Foundation and the SUNY Ulster Darlene Pfeiffer Entrepreneurship Center invite you to join us for a speed mentoring event focused on seven topics:
- Soft skills – PIE Training (Performance, Image and Exposure)
- Technology / Social Media Skills / mindset of today’s technology
- Interviewing Skills and Developing Your Elevator Speech
- Goal setting – SMART goals
- Navigating the pivot point in your career, personal and professional pivoting
- Work / Life Balance
- Leadership Ethics
Why would you attend? To learn about careers, get tips on career development, and networking with business leaders.
Format of this event: network for 6-8 minutes at each of seven tables with co-hosts, followed by a 30-minute general networking session.
Preparation: Practice a 60-second statement that includes your name, title or occupation, and what you are looking for, such as information, advice, a mentor, or a chance to be a mentor.
Bring your business cards!
Thank you to our sponsors: